We invite you to join the growing list of TIWB Donors
Your support may be provided to establish a specific TIWB programme or it may form part of a broader package of assistance to the Host Administration or the host country’s Ministry of Finance.
Various government entities, philanthropic foundations, and international organisations are already offering their financial support for the TIWB initiative to fund current and upcoming TIWB programmes across the globe. Donor Partners may provide funding directly to the TIWB Fund, used to hire Experts and meet expenses associated with the deployments.
There are three modes of making financial contributions to the TIWB Initiative:
- Provide funding directly to the TIWB Project Fund. The TIWB Project Fund is utilised by the TIWB Secretariat to hire Experts and meet Programme Costs.
- Provide designated financing to a specific Host or Partner Administration within the framework of a TIWB programme.
- Provide direct financing to a TIWB-appointed Expert in order to cover his or her TIWB programme expenses.
Please contact the TIWB Secretariat directly to find out how you or your organisation can participate in funding an upcoming TIWB programme.
What our donors are saying:
TIWB Donors through the OECD's "BEPS and Developing Countries" programme:
- European Union
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
TIWB Donors through UNDP’s TIWB Project Resources:
Government entities funding TIWB expert deployments from their tax administrations:
- France - Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Germany - Federal Ministry of Finance, Bundesfinanzministerium (BmF)
- The Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- United Kingdom - Department for International Development (DFID)
Regional/International Organisations supporting TIWB programmes:
- African Tax Administration Forum (ATAF)
- Inter-American Centre of Tax Administrations (CIAT)
- Open Society Foundations (OSF)
- United States Agency for International Aid (USAID)
- World Bank Group (WBG)